1. Over the Counter Payments
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Amex)
- Atm/debit card (Megalink, Bancnet, Expresslink)
2. Your Philippine Prudential Agent (ask for an Agents’ Temporary Receipt)
3. Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA)
Enroll your BDO and Metrobank savings and/or current peso account under our Automatic Debit Arrangement facility. Your account will be automatically billed to keep your policy in active status.
4. Continuous Billing Enrollment (CBE)
Auto charge your monthly premiums to any of the following credit cards by accomplishing the Continuous Billing Enrollment form available at any of our sales offices:
- All Mastercard/Visa
5. Post Dated Checks
You may issue at least 6 Posted Dated Checks payable to Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Co Inc. to any of our sales offices. PDCs will be deposited as scheduled.
6. BDO Bills Payment Facility
- You or your authorized representative can make over-the-counter payments by cash or check at any of the Banco De Oro branches nationwide.
- You can enroll your BDO Savings and Current Account and pay in any of the following electronic channel: Internet Banking, Phone Banking and ATM
For enrollment and bills payment walk through, kindly visit BDO website www.bdo.com.ph
7. Bancnet Online
Pay online using any Bancnet member bank. Visit www.bancnetonline.com for complete information.
All check payments must be payable to “Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Co Inc.” Only locally drawn checks will be accepted. Second endorsed checks will not be accepted.