Life Support Family Insurance Plan
At last, here’s a family hospitalization plan for you…..which pays up to P2,500 a day if you, or your spouse, are confined in the hospital due to sickness…
P12,500 Accidental Medical Reimbursement
P2,000 Ambulatory Service Assistance
P250,000 in case of untimely Accidental Death
P50,000 Cash Burial benefit
And…coverages for your children too!
One Plan to Cover Many Risks
Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Co. Inc. developed the Life Support Family Insurance Plan to suit your various insurance needs. Most people buy different insurance policies to cover various risks, which is expensive. But Life Support Family Insurance Plan offers you:
- a simpler way to cover various risks under one plan
- protects you with a fixed hospitalization plan
- an accident medical reimbursement coverage
- use of ambulance service
- cash benefits for accidental death
- cash assistance for burial expenses
Daily Hospital Benefit
Depending on the plan you choose, Life Support pays cash benefits for everyday you are confined in the hospital due to sickness or injury. The cash benefit is paid directly to you and not to the doctor or the hospital.
Help in Times of Accident
The Life Support offers you:
- reimbursement of up to P2,000 for ambulance service
- up to P12,500 in accidental medical expenses
- if a fatal injury happens, your loved ones will receive up to P250,000 in cash as Accidental Death Benefit to help them live comfortably.
Life Support ensures that your family will be provided with a sum of money should an accident happen to you. It protects your family from extreme financial crises which they could suffer as a result of your sudden death.
Cash Burial Benefit
Life Support also pays cash to your loved ones for death due to natural or accidental causes, cash that would give emotional and financial security to your grieving spouse at a time when economic decisions are very difficult. This way, you save your loved ones from the worries of where to get money in their time of loss.
Life Support also provides coverage for your spouse and children. It offers you the following options:
- If you are a single parent, you can insure your child.
- You can enroll yourself and your spouse
- You can enroll your entire family.
If your Spouse is older than you, premiums will be based on his/her age for coverages that include him/her and children.
To keep premiums low and affordable, no benefit shall be provided during the first twelve months for Hospital Confinement resulting from a Pre-existing Injury or Sickness which had been diagnosed or had required medical treatment prior to the Effective Date or date of approval of last reinstatement. The Cash Burial benefit shall be incontestable after the coverage has been in force for one year from effectivity of the cover.
Your Family is Safe with Philippine Prudential
Philippine Prudential is an all-Filipino life insurance company who has been serving the life insurance needs of Filipino families for 50 years now and is regulated by the Insurance Commission. With more than 1.8 million policyholders and their families to serve and with over P120 billion Business-in-Force, Philippine Prudential is eager to help you live a more secured life with the Life Support Family Insurance Plan.
Who can/How to Enroll
- You or your Spouse must be between 18 to 60 while your children must be between 5 to 17 years old at the time you enroll.
- You must be a resident of Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas, Davao or Cagayan de Oro City.
- Simply print the completed Enrollment Form and send to us. Mail now!