- Provides administrative assistance to the Sales Office Head in the over-all support requirements and general operations of the mall-based branch.
- Composes and prepares memos, letters, circulars and all other correspondence or communication requirements.
- Coordinates and makes arrangements for meetings, conferences, travel, accommodations, etc. and ensures that concerned employees/ agents are well informed of the schedule.
- Is responsible for the proper filing of documents and records (internal and external).
- Is responsible for the proper distribution of memos, circulars, notices, and other materials for distribution.
- Receives and screens incoming calls, takes messages and places outgoing calls.
- Ensures that office supplies are adequate to the needs of the sales office and is responsible for requesting and coordinating with the Central Administration Department for the supplies needed.
- Assists in Company functions whenever required.
- Is responsible for the request, encashment, distribution and liquidation of sales office funds.
- Undertakes related and other tasks as may be assigned.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Must possess very good written and oral communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a pleasing personality
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org